Please complete an 'Expression of Interest' to ensure you are kept up to date with our ongoing Transition Events for 2024 Foundations.
The Right Choice
- Choosing a school for your child is important
- Matching your child’s needs to what the school has to offer is important
- Taking the time to make the right choice is important
- Foundation students need to turn 5 years old by 30th of April in their first year of Primary School.
- Students are expected to be enrolled at a school by Friday 22nd July
- Parents are required to contact the school via
Phone: 55651 382 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents will receive further advice in relation to transition dates
Enrolment is processed at ADPS during a personal interview with parent/s and Business Manager.
Information is entered directly into the school database and a copy printed for the parent to check and sign.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunisation Certificate
- Medicare Card
- Parent Contacts
- Emergency Contacts
- Medical Details